- SWOT ANALYSIS: Once we collect all of the relevant data from our clients for the proposed campaign, we begin the development of a personalized creative deck that starts with a SWOT Analysis taking a closer look at your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. This single document immediately concretizes our alignment with you and your stakeholders.
- DRTV QUAD-PILLARS™: The next section of the creative deck is our trademarked DRTV Quad-Pillars™ which explains the 4 key pillars of direct response best practices. No matter which direction we present, every concept will adhere to the DRTV Quad-Pillars™ which maintains best practices in DRTV. The key Sincbox difference is that we take these pillars and build them on a foundation of emotion. It is this emotional connecting that binds your potential customer with your product or service.
- TREATMENT, CONCEPT, + SCRIPTING: Once we have the concrete SWOT analysis combined with the DRTV Quad-Pillars™ best practices, we embark on the creative process and produce a treatment with 3-5 concepts for your product or service. Once a concept is chosen, we immediately begin the scripting process. Each job usually requires 3 drafts before the production. However, creative muses can strike at any time. Therefore, the process is an ‘always-on’ approach as we thrive to create scripts that will engage viewers and elicit the desired response to achieve your conversion goals.
Where the rubber hits the road. On any given shoot day, we’ll have a well-oiled production team of 12-50 top notch crew members each specializing in their discipline to focus on making your product or service the star of the commercial. Out teams have been working together for decades. From location scouting to focus puller, art director to gaffer, we have a core team that has worked side-by-side for decades. Quite simply, we have the best production crew in the business.
Our post-production process actually begins with transcoding color corrected dailies at Technicolor with whom Sincbox has had a 3-decade history. Then we ingest the footage into our own full resolution, in-house Adobe editing suite. We have the most creative, efficient, and collaborative editors in the business who are always trying to help tell the best story to elevate your product/service/brand while eliciting the all-important goal of voluminous conversions. After multiple reviews and final edit sign-off, the final polishing takes place with a full 3D motion graphic department, in-house voice-over recording and mixing. Simultaneously, the final edit goes back to Technicolor for final color correction. Then, at last we conform the final color corrected footage, motion graphics, audio mix into the broadcast masters and upload anywhere in the world based on our client’s request.
Simply put, we are media agnostic. Through the organic process of filming commercials, substantial footage is generated that can be utilized for other purposes...
- behind-the-scenes montage
- making-of videos
- demonstration videos for in-store POP displays
- extended testimonial interviews
The various “stories” that happen on any given shoot allow us to add volumes of content to any media mix. The same fundamental steps are employed whether the end result is broadcast or online, or whether the paradigm is direct response marketing, digital, mobile, or tv direct response. We encourage our clients to take full advantage of all of these additional assets in order to assure campaign success.